Thu, Jun 20th 2024 08:25

OFFER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES

Greetings to you   I reach out to you not only as a concerned individual but also one that can try to help make a difference with my own resources as well. With the fall of the station and the loss of multiple lives, I realized that the people and their leaders around the world should be well taken care of.   We recently opened Red Lily Medical Centers all across the world and I am making the executive decision to make the basic health care services free to the public. There will of course be packages that can be purchased that come in different tiers. I want to extend the premium health packages for a lifetime as a gift to the leaders and their council if they choose to opt-in. Without the leaders, the people would be even more lost in this situation as they all look to us to guide them through this catastrophe. If you so choose to opt-in on this gift, I will have your direct doctor be the head of our Biomedical department Mioa Dishaw to ensure you get the best treatment.   My company and I are here to help and be apart of the greater good.   Lirim, President of Red Lily Corporation