BUILD YOUR OWN WORLD Like what you see? Become the Master of your own Universe!

Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild
Sat, Feb 3rd 2024 12:12   Edited on Sat, Feb 3rd 2024 03:41

SESSION 9 NOTES

INTO THE CAVES
Sat, Feb 3rd 2024 01:09

a lot of mechanics updates   VIGNETTES: Pet: Whose fate did you decide? Pet observing another mysterious person who shows up on ship during the isolated times, he saved her, got her fed, an earlier previous criminal zuni while she was hiding?   Rajiv: what was your first experience with a different faith being in necen acal? sunner, reoki, akheleza, amithaali ,, pretty big diverse city rajiv showed up during a reoki holiday   rajiv -- Nayreeki is a mokomoko he meets! first person he meets, who helps him figure out how on earth to live in a city   justice -- a time illy got his comeuppance nonbinary kid dignitary from Idylla, almithaali born to be an administrators. Asra -- I was like middle school age, at a social event. we just started treating each other like servants kahi administrator class, they're like 5, I'm like 8ish. we're both kid assholes , but I'm bigger. they're like "your dad cant be your dad" I end up pushing them. they complain about me, I get sent away to have etiquette lessons, I miss the dinner. tecuani fails to get their political support and snarkily talks about it , I in my head feel a lot of guilt as if I caused her political fall from grace aroudn this time
Sat, Feb 3rd 2024 01:14

Himbo Wizard / Rogue Fuckboy / Aquatic Beastboy with *Trauma*
Sat, Feb 3rd 2024 03:37

review: horned serpent and bird, suggested here to be in balance with each other, not in conflict.
  • akihata, says it's not about imprisoning anything, -- if it's a temple to the horned serpent, , the weird tunnel is unusual because horned serpent shouldn't have a pattern.
  • we've done north route, not south yet. we did 12 , got to odd diagram , instead of 12 hours to get back it takes 12 minutes lol   we need to find the thingy thing from the serpent side of the table. we got the ball thing from the bird side, now we need the thing from the serpent side   finding pattern didnt work, not doing pattern didnt work either   we're investigating the ritual bath, it's also on the magical serpent side of the temple , some patterns in bath, and some chaos . *eye* in a crescent shape , like it's blinking, mosaic eyeball at the center floor of the pool, blinking eye of the storm   we walk south close our eyes and walk south, 5 minutes until we start hearing water, splashing, we feel droplets above us, hear ominous noises and rajiv looks up long long neck, big version of the serpents from earlier there's wisdom, recognition in its eyes, rajiv can tell it's not hostile , i see thing we're looking for   and I don't see ANY exit.   serpent lets us get things   we get back to takarut and akihata we get the diadem, run back up. oh god oh god oh god , we dunno what will trigger the ship to leave. we voiced theory to takarut and akihata that we thought the ship left the last place because of our finding the diadem, or because of interacrting with an ancient entity of the zodiac   we get to ship, then pet xforms back and tells us he wanted to tell VEBCS about the lonely serpent, , Rajivs like LETS GO , and then they come back Pet and Rajiv come back as thunder birds , and then they do some exploring Rajiv picks up some stuff Pet goes deeper, broken up, beaten doors, windows, finds a body. not a parent, but someone Pet knew, kind older man, Pet gets into a whole much deeper place, marks, corpses   ilys got piece of paper and blanket from deep up in place. cuz rajiv bird came back with some random knickknacks and passed them on to illy before going back to explore with Pet   rajiv looking at bodies, when/how they died. decayed, older, but a fair amount of slashes, signs of violence The eye of Amoana -- our name for island.   Pet resurfacing some repressed old memories finding the bodies of the old team, been a few years, fairly well preserved half a dozen, died suddenly, bad people with gold shiny masks The Fortunate. pirate group from wadjet , wear masks to disguise themselves. wadjet is a pirate nation people say. but it's also a tourist place. they also steal from tourists lol it's a whole racquet "fortune favors the bold, and the bold favors the fortunate , they've got a whole fleet , a lot of pirates gold jewelry too pet hid   kahi with golden goggles foudn Pet, and then went away    
    Sat, Feb 3rd 2024 03:41

Pet is recoverin gmemories, has figured out how to open door in our room.