Sat, Sep 7th 2024 10:34   Edited on Sun, Sep 8th 2024 05:10

Captain's Log: Mystery of Lady Zaye

... Access Granted. ... Communication Link established to datapads....
Sun, Sep 8th 2024 05:10

Zaye appears to be strong and self-reliant, but suffers from an ugly, ugly past. She has not been appreciated, nor has she felt safe. It's made her a bit alone and isolated. After witnessing how her bond husband reacted to her when she was hurt, I was strongly moved to get her out of that situation and gave her a choice for the first time in her life. She fears I will hate her once I learn more about her past and she thinks I am entitled to her back story. I stop her and tell her that while I am curious, I am not entitled. She is free to tell me what she wants when she wants.   Balance has been a philosophy driven home that she could not look away from. Her adopted father - Grakkus the Hutt - was who trained her to that philosophy. He will have something to say which I do expect. Grakkus tolerated her relationship with Vance Kerplocken after she refused to assassinate him. Our marriage is different in that I will have a voice in the Kajidic as she already has. Our first looming problem is that we will have to deal with dad sending in her sister to kill me. Her sister was raised by the Night Sisters until she was adopted by Grakkus. Zaye also mentions that if necessary we can create our own Kajidic.     I change the topic to the children and learn that the children's father died honorably and Vance was kind to them. They understand the honor bond marriages but will have to have this non-bond explained to them and Zaye feels that they will be fine with the change as they like and admire me. We will see how long that lasts..     Then she mentions that if necessary, we can always create our own Kajidic.