Fri, Jul 19th 2024 06:41   Edited on Fri, Jul 19th 2024 06:42

No Love for Outsiders

The Jessit Akheem culture seems to value directness, so I will skip the pleasantries. The Cho'Olo of OLORUN has tried to undermine my authority, in the name of his secretive god. Under his sway, the old ways of the Judari Empire would be reasserted, with all the cultural flourishing of the last 28 years undone, and our system plunged back into archaism and irrelevancy. He would doubtless have your people and mine submit to the nearly unknown OLORUN, and crush the futures we have both been building.   We have our differences, but this faction can bring no good to Holtan, Hakara, Jessit Akheem, or Ju'Ad. Factions within our nation already cry out for war. Should it come to that, I seek your support.   I do not come empty-handed. Your people are currently cut off from the bounty of wealth held onto by Union, and need an avenue to the orbital stations to attain the technological wonders kept from you. The League of Hakara offers tariff-free space travel through the Linnead Cosmodrome to any Jessit Akheem-flagged entity in exchange for a promise of support. We also offer a seat at the table when the Congregation's lands are carved up, regardless of occupation status.   The future may be bloody, but we hope to see it through alongside your people.   As one Warrior to Another,   Princess Emilena Vi'Saan