Sat, May 25th 2024 01:16   Edited on Fri, Jun 14th 2024 11:03

Private communications with Emilena Vi'Saan - House Vi'Saan

Princess Emilena Vi'Saan,   Someone has brought our station crashing down on one of our cities and that same someone thoroughly ruined your coronation.   In that spirit, I'm asking if you have any information on who might have been behind this attack against us both. I know it would be politically difficult for us to publicly cooperate in this way, but in crisis we must do everything we can for the good of the people in our care.   Despite all the death, both of us have survived and now we must work.   With resolve, Chancellor Vician Ordo
Thu, Jun 6th 2024 07:02

Chancellor,   It is of course of great import that the ones who carried out this attack are discovered. With this in mind, I am willing to share what information we glean, in exchange for what you can find out.   We should form an investigative task force, under the Administrators supervision. For the time being, our contribution can only be small scale, but if this move towards cooperation works out, we shall see what else is possible in future.   With Respect, Princess Emilena Vi'Saan
Fri, Jun 14th 2024 11:03

Princess,   Agreed and thank you for reaching back out. The two of us will work alongside the Administrator as you suggest.   And in the interest of ensuring our cooperation works out, would you have more political latitude if your involvement in the task force was kept out of the public?   I think it would be a strong commitment to stop any further escalation if I could publicly announce all three of us working on this together, but recognize the difficulties that might entail.   I, of course, know you are the equal of the challenges that lie ahead of us. Chancellor Vician Ordo